Role: Quality Engineer - Automotive
Salary: GBP32,000 - GBP38,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Are you a Quality Professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have proven experience of working within the automotive or similarly fast paced industry? If this sounds like you and you want to work for a leading business offering excellent prospects and a great working environment then read on???
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer are as follows:
- Manage customer complaints, implement and monitor appropriate countermeasures.
- New Product Introduction
- Auditing - Internal & External
- Supplier Development
- Drive Continuous Improvement throughout the plant
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following skills/experience:
- Conversant with ISO9001 / TS16949
- Auditing Experience
- New Product Introduction Experience - APQP, PPAP, etc.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques - 8D, 5Y, Ishikawa
- Supplier quality experience is a distinct advantage
- Computer literate including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
As the successful Quality Engineer will gain the opportunity to build a career in quality with a leading Automotive engineering company, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects. If you're passionate about quality then apply now.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 11927/DS or by calling Dan Smith on .