Bodyshop Manager - Coventry:
We are recruiting for a well-established and experienced manager to join the Listers Group, based at our Approved Bodyshop in Coventry. Reporting to the Head of Bodyshops and P.D.I centres, the successful candidate will take overall responsibility for the performance of the business.
The position will provide an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to manage all aspects of the Bodyshop. Working closely with the management team, you will be responsible for the continued growth of the business. Duties to include:
- Manage all bodyshop departments to ensure the site delivers industry leading levels of customer service, quality of repair, value, and profit levels.
- Maintain daily operational reports to monitor performance and offer continuous improvement.
- Ensure we deliver excellent service and customer service levels to customers.
- Driving Health and safety at work.
- Working closely with various Listers Sales and Aftersales departments to ensure smooth workflow.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining key relationships with local businesses to ensure continued success.
What we're looking for:
- The successful applicant will have gained experience in a similar role and is now looking to Listers Group for better rewards and career opportunities.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will also possess a valid driving licence and be willing to work Monday - Friday as well as working occasional weekends.
In return we are offering a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, company car and other benefits.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining one of the largest and most progressive independent automotive dealer groups in the UK then please do not hesitate to apply.