CPD Administrator 6 months
CPD Administrator (6 months)
Coventry (Surveyor Court)
GBP 19,000 - GBP 21,000
Our client, the world's leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction is looking for a CPD Administrator on a fixed term 6 months contract
to join their existing team.
Please be advised, they are moving their operations to new premises in Birmingham City Centre during November/December 2017. All candidates must be willing to relocate.
About the role:
Continuing professional development is a commitment by members to continually update their knowledge in order to remain professionally competent. Their members are required to undertake and record online a minimum of 20 hours CPD each year. The post holder will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders within the Membership and Regulation departments. They are also required to engage with the wider business to support the operational business activity during peak periods.
Key Achievements & Responsibilities
- Proactively contact members by telephone and email to support with CPD compliance
- Monitor inboxes and handle email and telephone enquiries from members
- Keep internal systems (CRM) accurately updated
- General administration
- Liaise and support for Regulation Solicitors
- Experience of working with Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) or similar.
- Experience of using/interrogating on line systems to input, extract, analyse data.
- Experience of working autonomously and under direction, collaborating as part of a functional and/or cross-functional team.
- Experience of working in a global environment and/or in a complex structure.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills demonstrating an ability to communicate at all levels using appropriate methods.
- Ability to work with tact, diplomacy, professionalism and discretion at all times.
- Ability to adopt a flexible, pragmatic approach to work.
- Ability to establish effective communication routines by providing insightful & timely feedback.
- Strong work and time management skills and experience of working to deadlines.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.