Hardlines Quality Assurance Manager
Our client, a recognised global leader within their industry, has an exciting opportunity for a professional and articulate Hardlines Quality Assurance Manager at their Corporate Head Office based in the Midlands.
Reporting directly to a Senior Director you will have the autonomy, flexibility and decision making authority to develop and maintain a comprehensive strategic technical agenda across the business.
Duties will include:
• Managing a range of commodity groups with a small team of direct reports.
• Liaising with a technical service provider to support the Buying team to bring safe, legal, quality products to market.
• Develop solutions to improve collation and efficiency of data processes.
• Ensure adherence to all legal requirements in his/her area of responsibility.
• Work with Technical Service Providers to develop testing requirements.
The successful candidate will have retail and/or manufacturing experience with knowledge of safety and legal testing requirements. You should possess a clear understanding of EU laws and the interpretation of legislation as it relates to product functionality, safe and legal compliance, etc. and must have at least 5 years' experience working in a fast-paced cross-functional environment with a good track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. Candidates should have experience in multiple hardlines areas.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.