Summary of role
Our client wholly owns several subsidiary companies for which it provides financial and management services. The subsidiary companies involved in the business include, farming, property, sand & gravel extraction, food production & retail sales and renewable energy. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the management services company to support our IT consultant daily providing support, maintenance, and development for the whole business.
The role would ideally be suited to someone who is looking for their first role in IT, or with experience of 1st line support, and who is keen to learn and develop their IT skills.
Principle Job Responsibilities
- Support to Colleagues
- Diagnose and rectify problems
- Maintain and develop software & Hardware systems
- Working on Adhoc systems work with our IT consultant.
- Actively review processes and procedures with a view to constantly improve ways of working
Qualifications and Experience
- Level 3 BTEC diploma in Computing and IT or similar qualification
- Strong Windows 10 & Windows 7 skills
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Microsoft certifications beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in Databases, or knowledge of a programming language would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of a business.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet targets and deadlines with changing priorities and interruptions
- Attention to detail with an investigative mind
- Ability to identify and resolve problems without direct supervision
This is a fantastic role for the right people, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.