Supermarket Refrigeration Engineer Stoke
Supermarket Refrigeration Engineer - Stoke- GBP30,000 - GBP35,000/ annum + bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A 5 time winner of RAC Cooling Industry awards with a fantastic reputation in the industry.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Refrigeration Engineer?
- Must live in Stoke.
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- Refrigeration engineers from either a large commercial, industrial or supermarket background will all be considered.
- Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
- Experience on the following is essential: pack systems.
- CO2 training is desirable.
HOW? Will you be working?
- This role is biased towards preventive maintenance opposed to reactive.
- You will be working across Stoke carrying out maintenance, repair, commissioning and service support to a wide range of refrigeration in your 4 designated supermarkets.
- You will be contracted to a 45 hour working week.
- You will be on call 1 in 5.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company van with private use with choice of van or crew cab.
- 33 days holiday.
- Competitive salary.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Bonuses available.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button.