Logistics Manager / Plant Operations Coordinator
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Our client wishes to appoint a Logistics Manager, either a Graduate or someone with previous experience, to work within their busy and expanding Plant Hire office.
- Liaising with clients, plant operators and close communication with other internal departments
- Scheduling of operators and plant
- Completing paperwork containing shift details etc.
- Quotations and completion of sales contracts
- Well organised - able to manage and prioritise workload in an ever changing environment
- Excellent verbal / communication skills with a customer focused attitude
- Adaptable, flexible and reliable
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Computer literate - particularly in Word & Excel
- Ambitious, keen to learn and able to retain information.
Plant knowledge and / or hire desk experience desirable but not essential as full ongoing training will be provided.
It is intended that the successful candidate will grow to a senior role within the department, responsible for planning.
Applicants must be local to Stafford.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Planning Manager, Dispatch Coordinator, Planning Coordinator, Logistics Controller, Logistics Manager, Operations Coordinator, Despatch Coordinator, Vehicle Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Fleet Manager, Fleet Controller, Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Manager, Operations Manager, Fleet Coordinator, Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Supervisor, Transport Controller, Transport Coordinator, Vehicle Controller, Plant Coordinator, Manufacturing Manager, Food Production Operations Manager will also be considered for this role.