Lyreco UK & Ireland
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace supplies to businesses globally and has an exciting opportunity for a Bid Executive to join us as part of our Commercial Team. Up to GBP18,000 and corporate benefits package. This role is based at our Telford, Shropshire Head Office.
Delivering and exceeding customer expectations is a huge focus of our business, so ensuring we offer winning solutions that achieve this is key. Your main responsibility in this role will be to prepare Quotes & Tenders to assist the Corporate Sales Division on a wider scale.
We are looking for an individual that will be analytical in approach, able to build relationships and manage the time scales of project deadlines.
Other key tasks/role responsibilities include:-
- Selecting suitable products to match the customers' requirements
- Making sure lead times are adhered to provide customers with an excellent service
- To manage any quote queries and resolve any price discrepancies that arise
- Work closely with Bid Analysts and Account Managers on tender processes.
- Ensuring all ensure all data and tools are compliant and updated
- Working closely with the Commercial Support Manager on reporting and tender projects
What we need from you:-
- Procurement or bid management experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with external suppliers
- Advisory in approach towards, considering all possible issues and creating the right solution.
- Coodinated and analytical with the ability to handle responsibilty on specific projects.
- Analystic with a flair for numbers and excellent attention to detail.
If you are looking to further your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment, then we would like to hear from you. This role could be your first step on a successful career path ahead.