Quality Analyst - 12 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced Quality Analyst to join our expanding client, an industry recognised food grocery retailer and specialise within the systems of the quality team.
Duties will include:
- Manage and facilitate a Quality System that enables the client to check the Quality of incoming products in defined commodity groups.
- Deal with issues and manage solutions through root cause analysis.
- Review information provided by key stakeholders e.g. Quality attributes.
- Maintain all procedural documentation that relate to the system.
- Manage all projects generated from the internal Regional Quality Control working group.
- Provide excel reporting on quality findings and issues.
The ideal candidate should be able to work both independently and part of the team, with excellent communications skills and attention to detail. You must be able to prioritise work to strict deadlines with outstanding organisation and the ability to work under pressure.
The position would suit someone who has previously worked within a Quality Systems role, ideally with products or within a quality department, focusing on IT systems.
PLEASE NOTE: This is initially a 12 month contract
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.