Children's Home Manager
Childrens Home Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Childrens Home Manager to run a small SEMH service in the Staffordshire area. The provider of this service is very well respected and they have a reputation for providing very high standards of care, with a person centred and therapeutic approach.
Responsibilities of the Registered Childrens Home Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Looking to increase occupancy levels within the service.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience required for the Childrens Home Manager include:
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Childrens Residential facilities.
- Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Childrens Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Childrens Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to or call me on to discuss things further, quoting reference JH-BO-0707
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with GBP200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."