HR Administrator (Temporary)
Our reputable manufacturing client, based in Warwick, is currently recruiting for a HR Administratoron a Temporarycontract. The job, which is due to start Monday 17th July, is initially due to last for one month with the possibility of extensionand will be a part-time role (18 hours per week). The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the HR Business Partner with employee relations casework comprising of up to 20+ cases at any one time
* Dealing with initial HR enquires via telephone and email
* Fulfilling general administrative duties such as sending letters and drafting emails
* Responsible for producing and assembling employee relations packs
* Providing assistance with recruitment administration and updating records and databases
* Tracking and recording absences onto the HR system and writing up reports
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.