We are looking for a Reconciliations Administrator to join our team in Telford.
You will be responsible for ensuring all CID Clients are at all times compliant with the minimum reporting requirements and timeframes. To be the primary liaison point between the Client and the Relationship Management Team for all matters relating to the sales ledger reconciliation process.
- Flagging any Client delinquencies in terms of insufficient or late monthly returns, in line with the Reconciliation Process document
- Checking the accuracy of the Client returns including comparison of figures to Dancerace system
- Ensuring any "in-transit" items are fully reconciled to Dancerace or Clients ledger
- Completion of the MER Workbook for all relevant Clients on a monthly basis
- Managing all reconciliation outputs including reserves and communication to the Client
- Creation and monitoring of a reconciliation issue log which is to be regularly communicated to the Relationship Management, Risk and Operations
- Identify Clients requiring additional reconciliation support and engage Relationship Management to schedule appropriate training.
What we look for:
- Knowledge of the sales ledger reconciliation process is essential
- Candidates should have experience of working with multiple stakeholders across multiple departments, and understand the need for effective relationship building
- Excellent analytical skills required in order to understand the components of a reconciliation and to be able to spot anomalies/errors often within large amounts of data
- Good communication skills are needed to be able to relay information between multiple stakeholders and also to be able to present into functional meetings on occasion
- ABFA qualified to certificate level is desired but not essential
- Some knowledge of accountancy practices is desired, specifically around sales ledger management
- Excellent attention to detail