Facilities Manager - Coventry
Job title: Facilities Manager
Based (region/office): Coventry (Midlands/Birmingham)
Brief details of the position:
A Facilities Manager is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Facilities Manager to be based in the Coventry area.
To provide management of a large, modern secondary school on the outskirts of Coventry operated under PFI arrangements. All hard and soft FM services are provided to the school with a dedicated team of administration and service staff with local support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Ensure the implementation and delivery of the contract requirements in relation to the building services PPM programme and Reactive Maintenance in accordance with legislation, building operating manuals and in compliance with the contract service levels.
- Ensure implementation and co-ordination of the PPM programme
- Ensure reactive maintenance works and any projects are suitable managed and carried out
- Liaison with the school management team and landlords
- First Line management responsibility for the static and mobile FM team
- To attend PPP management meetings as required by the Divisional or Regional Managers.
- Health & Safety Qualification, NEBOSH General Certificate, IOSH Managing Safely
- Technical qualification in M&E or building services
- Good computer literacy.
- Awareness of Health & Safety working practices, COSHH, RIDDOR etc.
- Current Full UK driving licence
- Management of complex facilities services
- Experience of CAFM software
- Previous school site management
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
- Flexible and confident approach to work.
- Excellent Communicator at all levels.
Salary: To be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Facilities Manager with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.