Controls Design Engineer
Position: Controls Design Engineer
Salary: GBP33,000 to GBP37,000 + Excellent Benefits
If there's something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to realise your true potential.
Our Client specialize in providing solutions for handling powders, granules, tablets and other materials in Intermediate Bulk Containers, with a World-Wide presence and customer base and the capability to provide total Intermediate Bulk Container solutions, from single component level through to complete turnkey powder handling solutions.
Due to their continued success, they are seeking to employ a Controls Design Engineer to support and assist the Controls Manager in all areas of control engineering activity and will require:
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Conceptual design of integrated process systems
- Preparing detailed cost estimates and outline specifications
- Writing detailed functional design specifications
- Design of system architecture, network connections and interfaces primarily Ethernet, Devicenet and Profibus.
- Producing detailed manufacturing specifications, including controls and panel drawings, both for electrical and pneumatic systems utilising Eplan electrical design package.
- Production of PLC software (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi as a minimum)
- Production of HMI software (PV, PV+, TP Range, E Terminals)
- Ensure all work is executed in accordance with Quality Management System
We anticipate that you will have:
- A HND / Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering (or similar).
- A good understanding of controls systems and manufacturing methods
- Experienced in the use of computer aided design and software development
You will be self motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a good basic salary of between GBP33,000 to GBP37,000 (dependent upon experience) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?