Night Shift Counterbalance/VNA Fork Lift Driver
An excellent opportunity has become available to work with the leading manufacturer of performance brake and clutch systems for motorsport, OEM, aftermarket upgrades, armoured vehicles and motorcycle applications. Based in Coventry, our client has achieved more national and international sporting success than any if its rivals. The position is for a fixed night shift and the roles are long term. Please review the below requirements for this role, and if you feel that you have the suitable experience then please apply.
This is a permanent opportunity.
The hours of work are Monday-Thursday 5pm-5am or 7pm - 7am (12 hour night shifts).
- Order picking in a busy warehouse environment
- Use of warehouse computer system
- Using Pick Lists
- Counterbalance & VNA fork lift truck operating
- At least 2 years' order picking experience
- Worked in an busy warehouse environment for at least 12 months
- Diligent, quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Has worked 12 hour night shifts previously
- Up-to-date Counterbalance forklift licence
- Up-to-date Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) forklift licence
- Permanent Vacancy
- Excellent working conditions, quality focused environment
- Work with a highly established, market leader in their field
In order to apply for this vacancy please call Kristian Price on or send your cv