Charitable Partnerships Assistant
A fantastic not-for-profit organisation based in Warwickshire is looking for a forward-thinking and proactive individual for an exciting opportunity. Working within the well established fundraising and donor team, you will be responsible for professional relationship development as well as the management of the existing portfolio. This is an award-winning business with an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for the following:
- Identification of partnership opportunities on a large scale utilising exiting relationships as well as recognising networking opportunities
- Management of donor database in order to maintain consistency across the function
- Completion of research on behalf of the team in order to maximise all fundraising opportunities
- Creation of pitches and proposals as well provision of presentations to all relevant parties
- Preparation of reports on the success of the team on an ongoing basis
This is a highly varied and challenging role in which you will be require to exercise autonomy and proactive as part of a fast-paced and diverse team. This business offer and passion focussed working dynamic as well as excellent benefits!
You must possess experience within a similar donor coordination role and have access to your own form of transportation due to the location of the business.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Lucy Williams on 0 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.