Our client, a leading British logistics provider who have been established for over 30 years, operate ocean freight and air freight services to blue chip clients are now looking for an exports Operator to join their expanding offices in Birmingham Business Park.
As the Export Operator you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring completion of tasks from receipt of booking and organising national and international transportation
- Maintaining strict record of all daily events
- Responding to e-mail, faxes, letters, messages
- Arranging haulage with shipping line/hauliers
- Raising sales invoices, securing payment and processing invoices
- Resolving queries and complaints
The successful candidate for the role of the Export Operator will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience working with large blue chip clients
- Full driving license and own transport
As the Export Operator you will have previous experience working within a similar environment and must be prepared to work overtime and travel to meetings with customers and suppliers as and when required.
In return the Export Operator will receive a basic salary of between GBP20,000 - GBP25,000
If you think you have what it takes to apply for this role, please click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.