Management Accountant, GBP30000 - GBP37000, Stoke, CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified
A large not for profit organisation based in central Stoke. This organisation offer a wide range of services to members of the public within the Staffordshire area.
This Management Accountant position will play an important part in this busy finance function.
Main duties will consist of;
- detailed budget management
- regular stake holder meetings providing variance analysis
- full departmental budget production
- monthly management account production
- assisting team members on ad hoc projects
- cost analysis and providing recommendations for improvements
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you have relevant experienced based on the above duties, ideally you will be ACCA/CIMA part qualified and actively studying.
There are a range of benefits on offer including;
- free parking
- study support
- career progression
- excellent pension
- flexible working hours