Business Development Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a career focused business manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive big growth in the Tools and Accessories market. Based in Milton Keynes, this hands-on role will focus on sales to the DIY and Industrial markets, and will be involved in coordinating all aspects of this rapidly growing business in the UK. Managing key existing accounts, this role will also be responsible for developing new opportunities. The role reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Director and will involve regular travel throughout the UK, with some international travel required. Full product and systems training will be provided.
The Company - Trusted by industry for 40 years to deliver quality products and excellent service, this global company is at a very exciting stage of growth in the UK. The product range includes quality tools and power tool accessories, supported by a focus on innovation and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will???
- be degree qualified
- have some experience in manufacturing or construction
- be confident with the use of hand tools or power tools
- be success driven and career focussed
- be comfortable working autonomously
- be able to travel for work (within UK and internationally)
The successful candidate will???
- join a successful company on an exciting journey
- have an amazing career development opportunity
- enjoy on the job training in UK & Australia
- Earn GBP25,000-GBP30,000 Salary & bonus structure + car allowance
- Be provided with tools of the trade