Field Service Engineer
GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE 35,000) + technical training + Vehicle + Mobile + laptop + pension
A great opportunity for a field service engineer looking to join a leading international company with full product training and a fantastic package. This opportunity to join a well-established engineering company where you can thrive by training & boosting your yearly earnings significantly with overtime always available.
The company are a market leader in the packaging machinery industry, and are looking to expand their field service team to help with the work load as well as offering fantastic training opportunities short & long term.
* Field service engineer role covering the Birmingham and Coventry area
* Service, breakdown & installation on customer sites
* Working 4 days a week with rotating days
* Happy to work a field service engineer role based from home
* Electro-mechanical experience
* Be able to fault find
* Electrical or electronic qualification (HNC, HND, ONC, NVQ or similar)
* Live in or commutable distance to the Birmingham or Coventry area
Please apply to quoting reference DR016
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, engineering, mechanical, electrical, electrical-mechanical, single phase, electronics, overtime, shift, installations, fault finding,
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.