Walsall council are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work in a Local Authority. The ideal candidate must have experience in moving and handling, specifically hoisting and one carer moving and handling.
• Minor & Major Adaptations
• Moving & Handling
• Start ASAP
• competitive rates
Individuals we are seeking should be enthusiastic, self-motivated and must have specialist knowledge as an OT with the relevant qualifications.
• HCPC Registered
• Start Date - ASAP
• Hours a week full time negotiable
• CRB/DBS dated within a year
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within a well-established Local Authority.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
For more information, please contact us on;
Or send me your CV in an email to;