Water Hygiene Operative- Coventry
Are you looking for a new role where you get to meet new people on a daily basis ? Our fabulous client is looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Operative who will live and work in the Coventry area.
Full training will be given and also the use of a company vehicle, kit and uniform.
No experience is required however candidates will need to have a full clean driving licence, pass a CRB check and be able to work on their own initiative .
A typical day will include
- Travelling around the geographical area
- Attending site visits
- Carrying out risk assessments in different environments
- Working with both hot and cold water systems
- Testing a variety of samples for contamination
- Recording information and results efficiently
- Making visits to various sites in the area
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of hot and cold water systems
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to work efficiently upon own initiative
- Managing work loads
- MUST BE A DRIVER AND HOLD A FULL CLEAN DRIVERS LICENCE
This is a challenging and varied role offering the successful applicant an excellent and exciting opportunity for career development within an expanding and successful business. Full training will be provided upon commencement.
40 hours a week with overtime available.
GBP16,500 Per annum + Overtime
**Please note interviews for this role will be held in Staffordshire**
***Please note due to high volume of applications if you have had no response within 5 working day then please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.***