Brakes Engineer - Apex MA
- Brakes Engineer required to hit the ground running and support new major SVO projects. Working within the SVO Brakes team, the successful applicant will own the design, development, testing and introduction of various brake system components on new vehicle programmes.
- Client systems & process knowledge is also desired to aid speed of work start.
- You must have experience of taking complex chassis commodities through the technical gateway process to production and able to work in small teams and with other Functions.
- Good overall projects skills are required as well as being able to present complex technical issues and solutions to senior engineering management.
- Proven chassis engineer able to deliver product from initial concept right through to production, experience of FMEAS, DVP, Design development, testing knowledge: component, system and vehicle (working with a CAD team), load case analysis, good knowledge of materials.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of first principles to lead problem resolution sessions and reach compatible cross functional solutions. Able to work with and manage suppliers where required in all engineering aspects
- Client processes
- Relevant Degree, or substantial relevant experience
- Package, RMDV, CAD.
- Knowledge of whole vehicle systems and architecture