Eden Girls' Leadership Academy, Manchester is a new, non-selective, all-ability secondary free school for girls aged 11-18, which has a proposed opening date of September 2017. It will be part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are looking to appoint a Business Manager at this early, formative and exciting time in the school's life.
- be extremely well organised, with lots of initiative, drive and the ability to cope well under pressure
- have administration management experience
- have experience of educational settings and an understanding of the IT systems that support administration within schools
- be proficient in MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook), including advanced applications such as setting up financial spreadsheets, mail merge, databases etc.
- have excellent communication and motivational skills
- be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of 'promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment'
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
Closing date: Wednesday 23 August 2017, midday
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.