Remediation Business Analyst
Title: Business Analyst (Remediation), Financial Services Location: Midlands, UK Day Rate: Up to £450 (DOE) Duration 3 – 6 months with opportunity to go perm (Contract to Perm)
;Brief Overview: My client is looking for an experienced Remediation Business Analyst, you will be working with a leading financial services provider who provide an excellent working environment and resources supporting your business needs. The role will give you the opportunity to get involved in fixing key regulatory issues within the business, and ensuring that the team is scoping the full requirement to ensure maximum efficiency.
;Remediation Business Analyst – Responsibilities:
- Identifying, quantifying, planning and controlling all business analysis related activity
- Ensuring functional and non-functional business requirements are gathered, analysed and defined
- Supporting the Project Manager and Project Team
- Liaising and ensuring common understanding between business and technical teams
- Ensuring detailed, timely and accurate documentation is delivered throughout the course of a project
- Knowledge of EMIR and MiFID transaction reporting regulations.
- Extensive business analysis, project management, data analysis, and testing skills are required for this role.
- Exposure to working with remediation of regulatory mis-reporting is a strong advantage.