We are recruiting for a Payroll person for a Chartered Accountant in Dudley. Ideally with previous experience in Payroll within Practice.
Payroll Duties will include:
• Processing the payroll for different clients (limited and partnerships)
• Processing annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly payrolls & processing RTI submission on time
• Calculating and recording sickness payments and processing time sheets
• Managing new starter and leaver process and processing employee P45s and P46s forms
• Calculating payroll from timesheets and general payroll administration
• Maintaining accurate records of sick/maternity/parental leave
• Completion and submission of payroll year end
• Processing expenses and overtime claims
• Assisting in the administration of the company pension scheme
• Processing payroll of weekly, fortnighly,monthly and quarterly paid employees
• Maintenance of the payroll system ensuring all information is up to date and accurate
• Dealing with HMRC queries & Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with any wage queries, ensuring all issues are resolved
• Ad-hoc accountancy and admin work
This is a good opportunity to join a well established Firm of Chartered Accountants.
Thomas Jean Associates was founded in 2001 specialising in recruiting for Chartered Accountants for all types of roles including Juniors, Bookeepers, Payroll, Semis, Seniors, Auditors, Managers and Partners.