Management Reporting Accountant
We are now recruiting for a Management Reporting Accountant to join our Finance Team. You will be provisionally based at our Burton Store Support Centre (DE14 2WP), until the team transitions to our Head Office in Nuneaton (CV10 7RH) which will then act as permanent place of work.
The role holder is accountable for the reporting of management information for the H&B International group of companies. Management information includes the production of monthly accounts for the business and maintenance of key financial processes to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for allocated Group companies including completion of variance Analysis on key P&L accounts
- Support the production of store P&L accounts and the process to answer store queries as required
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly Franchise and Wholesale accounts
- Assist in the reporting of monthly spend for all group companies
- Analyse store costs on a monthly basis and ensure accuracy of the financial information being reported
- Support process improvements in existing processes as directed by the Management Reporting Manager
- Responsible for the management, supervision, and motivation of associates
- Ensuring all procedures are documented
- Ensuring areas of control comply with Internal Controls and ensure weaknesses are identified and recommendations made to remediate
- To plan and control own work, to make the most effective use of time and effort
- To suggest ways of improving existing systems and procedures
- CIMA Part Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- An eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Must be able to multi-task, manage several deliverables simultaneously, work independently and be extremely flexible in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…