Our client, a reputable organisation within the Transport Sector based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator on a Temporary contract. The job, which is due to interview and start a.s.a.p., is initially due to last for 6 to 12 weeks (with the possibility of being extended) and will be for 37 hours per week.
The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing all aspects of HR administrative support for a project
* Collating data and information from job descriptions in relation to health and safety
* Updating and amending documentation with necessary information as required
* Maintaining and updating HR database systems ensuring attention to detail and accuracy at all times
* Responsible for assisting with ad-hoc HR administrative duties as and when required by the HR Team
The successful candidate must have experience working in HR and experience in the use of the Sharepoint system would be desirable but not essential