Senior PQS Quantity Surveyor
Senior PQS Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Cost Engineer / Assett Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join an organisation specialising in Construction projects across the West Midlands, more specifically Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, and multiple Education projects. They are a successfull consultancy looking to take on a Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of there many offices based around the UK.
The role is as follows:
- Managing multiple projects liaising with clients and project managers
- Overall cost management of up to 11 live projects
- Work as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in charge of 2 assistants
- Manage tender from start to finish
- Occasional site visits
- Negotiate on procurement pre and post contract
- General quantity surveying duties
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- From a PQS background or have worked with a PQS previously
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Preferably HND, BSc Quantity Surveying, MRICS would be an advantage
- Ideally strong construction background
- Ideally someone who has worked on Education, Sports or Commercial projects
Salary is negotiable for the right individual but they are ideally looking to pay a salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 plus benefits.
Interview slots are available on Friday 14th July and the interview process is usually a one stage interview with the Managing Director.
Commutable from Coventry, Derby, Birmingham, Burton-on-Trent, Oldridge, Evesham