Class 1 Hiab Driver
Class 1 Hiab Driver
Nuneaton, Warwickshire CV10
Salary up to £25,230.40 plus OT at time and a half, over 40 hrs
We are recruiting for a Class 1 Hiab Driver to deliver, load/unload, collect and install portable accommodation to a variety of locations throughout the UK, safely and on time.
Our Clients' is one of the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and work force accommodation management. The company's legacy is grounded in its reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations and consistent product innovation.
- Deliver, load/unload, collect and install portable accommodation safely and on time.
- Drive up to 85T vehicle with crane (Class 2 wagon and drag).
- Comply with company standards at all times.
- Assess and consider site access.
- Communicate effectively with customers to deliver workable solutions.
- Accurate completion of paperwork for both unit movements and vehicle records.
- Undertake routine checks of the vehicle and general appearance of the vehicle.
- Safely set up Lorry Loader in position to load or unload portable accommodation.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of EU driver hours, WTD and Tachograph regulations.
- Adhere to Company's Health & Safety rules, policies and procedures along with Customers own when visiting sites.
- Some involvement of working at heights if and when required.
Job experience & skills requirements
- Clear & effective communicator
- Proven ability to make independent decisions as well as the ability to work as part of a team
- Customer focused
- Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.
- Experience driving a heavy goods vehicle
- 'Class 2 Wagon & Drag' and the licences required to drive this vehicle are Class 1 (Category C+E) or Class 2 with 102 Coding.
- A good understanding and knowledge of current regulations in regarding to EU driver hours, Working Time Directive and Driver's Tachograph restrictions.
- Slinger /Signaller and CSCS accreditation desirable
- Driver CPC Qualification hours
- Portable accommodations industry experience desirable
- Familiar with working in a high pressurised environment
- Geographical knowledge
Apply now with an up to date CV for consideration.