Weekend Kitchen Assistant
Due to continuous developments, our client is looking for a Weekend Kitchen Assistant roles to join the team. Our client is a leading food manufacturing within the Atherstone area, which has seen both a growth in the business and an improved working culture.
Requirements of an Weekend Kitchen Assistant:
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Salary: £7.50per hour
- Saturday and Sunday 07:30 to 11:30 - Could finish later depending on Production
- Immediate starts
- Full training given
What does the Weekend Kitchen Assistant role involve?
Duties will be (But not restricted to):
- Filling vending machine / fridges with chocolate, crisps & sandwiches.
- Performing temperature checks on fridges.
- Completing paperwork for fridge temperature checks, cleaning records, records for sandwiches filled and disposed of in the canteen fridge.
- Selling sandwiches, biscuits & any other sundries from the canteen stock room.
- Handling cash.
- Cleaning of the main seating area floors and tables.
- Cleaning of downstairs vending area and stock room.
Benefits of working with us as a Weekend Kitchen Assistant
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Free eye care vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Full training
- On-site canteen
- On-site car parking
- Employee of the month awards
- 24 hour support from our onsite team
If you are interested in the above role please click apply