Customer Service Adviser
We are looking for proud, passionate and pioneering people to work within our new Contact Centre for an exciting blue chip client. Located in a high quality office space close to Warwick town centre and Leamington Spa.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer support. Our staff are talented individuals who engage effectively with callers and are passionate about providing first-class assistance leading to complete customer satisfaction.
Our approach to people is shaped by our culture of partnership, entrepreneurship and creativity. You'll contribute to your team's success by bringing to life our ethos of providing excellent customer advice through the delivery of amazing service and with on-going training, we'll help you to develop and grow.
During your career with us, we want you to discover something new about your work continually and yourself, grow professionally and develop lasting and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients.
What you'll need:
- Have a strong interest in the customer service industry
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
- Experience of communicating with a high volume of customers to deliver an outstanding
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
- Perkz; exclusive staff discounts at holiday, leisure and other retailers, including; Costa, Vue
- 40 Hours per week
- Our shift patterns vary however our current office opening hours are 8:00am - 9:00pm
Monday to Friday and Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm.