Customer Service Manager
West Way Nissan is the UK's largest Nissan Dealer Group. Its busy Stourbridge dealership is looking to fill the newly created role of Customer Service Manager.
Working around the main showroom, with a particular focus in the service reception area, your main duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting Customers into the dealership
- Ensuring that customers receive a warm welcome to the business
- Ensuring that the site is professionally presented at all times
- Ensuring that customer hospitality facilities are of a high standard
- Provide a positive, memorable experience when engaging with customers
- Ensuring that the premises and site is a safe environment
- Supervising our customer facing staff ensuring consistent delivery of outstanding service
This is a professional, customer facing role in a main car dealership, therefore candidates should be very well presented with excellent customer service skills. This would probably suit someone having experience as a Maître 'D' or Customer Services within the hotel/restaurant sector.
We offer a basic salary of circa £25,000 plus bonus, 23 days holiday rising to 25 with service, death in service benefit, contributory pension, friends and family car purchase scheme and training opportunities.
Please apply below quoting reference Stourbridge Customer Service 1.