CNC Engineer - Warwickshire - Engineering - Permanent - c35K
A CNC Engineer with a strong understanding of Mazak machines and Mazatrol software is required to join an esteemed organisation in the Leamington Spa area who have over 75 years of design and manufacturing expertise in the automotive sector covering both military and civil applications.
As the CNC Engineer who will be required to provide support to the shop floor with a specific focus on their Mazak fleet of machines. A strong understanding of Mazatrol software is essential combined with the ability to program as you shall be the point of contact for all associated issues. Day to day tasks will also include setting and operating said machinery.
NOTE: The business is soon to take delivery of x4 new 5 Axis Mazak machines so your input and knowledge will prove imperative in driving the company forward.
For the role of CNC Engineer you must have the following:
- Experienced operating within a low volume manufacturing environment.
- Able to program using SolidCAM but other platforms will be considered.
- Mill/Turn experience and knowledge.
- Set and operated 3, 4 and preferably 5 axis machines.
- Ability to problem solve is essential
- Excellent communication skills.
Interviews for the CNC Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible
For further information on the CNC Engineer position please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or e-mail