Toolmaker - Bench Hand
Birmingham (near to City Centre)
Up to £26k
Working Hours: 7.30-16.15 Monday to Thursday and Friday 7.30-12.30.
Keywords: Tools, toolmaker, Tooling, Press Tools, bench hand, Progression tooling, Tungsten Carbide, tooling repairs, maintance, regrind
This Precision Engineering company has been established in Birmingham for about 150 years and specialises in the design and manufacture of precision components and press tools. They have built a great reputation with supplying diverse industries; such as IT, Plumbing, Aerospace, Automotive and many more.
Due to huge investment into high technology and capabilities they are looking to recruit an experienced Toolmaker - Bench Hand
- Building & Developing new press tools - Progression and single stage
- Strip and rebuild Press Tools, Repairs, Maintenance and regrind
- Managing the tool tryout process
- Mentoring Trainee's and apprentices
- You should be apprentice trained or have an appropriate Craft or Technical Qualification
- Previous press Toolmaking experience
- Experience of working with Tungsten Carbide tooling would be ideal
- Good problem solving skills
For an immediate interview please apply to Zandy at Encore TechnicalEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.