Multi Skilled Operative - Days
Multi Skilled Operative – Days
Pentalver Transport is an award winning container logistics company with over 30 years’ experience. We are currently recruiting for a permanent Multi Skilled Operative to join our yard day team in Cannock. As a Multi Skilled Operative you will be responsible for ensuring that our vehicles have their containers loaded and unloaded in a timely and effective manner, ensuring that health and safety is your number one priority. The role is full time days, 55 hours per week.
Some of the main responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Operative role will include:
- Ensuring vehicles are serviced with the correct container in a timely manner;
- Ensuring containers are stacked in accordance with the safe system, in a safe manner;
- Continually communicating with yard staff and container control to ensure efficient working and accuracy in terms of the correct container availability on time
Requirements to become the Multi Skilled Operative:
- Hold a current and valid licence for a counter balance forklift;
- Have proven experience of working in and with a counter balance forklift safely and efficiently
- Have container industry experience;
- Have good numerical and analytical skills
- Understand the importance of health and safety and be committed to upholding a safe approach to all tasks at all times
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays. You will work for a company that is leading the container industry with confidence, providing first class service and a great employee experience.
For further information on what Pentalver can offer you take a look at our Pentalver Careers section of our website.
CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Pentalver reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date should a high volume of applications be received.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Multi Skilled Operative role then please apply now!
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 09 August 2017