£36,000 - £40,000
Tate are currently looking for a HR Manager for their clients head office in Tyseley, Birmingham.
The company have been established for over 20 years and although they are a hugely successful and global business they also have a welcoming and friendly feel to the office.
To develop, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective use of personnel, ensuring compliance with employment law working in partnership with our advisors Peninsula.
Their aim is to ensure they employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance. To also build on the businesses culture, keeping the core values and vision alive through the people practices. You will not only deal with staff welfare and administration activities, but also strategy and planning.
· Overall accountability of the HR function
· Accurately maintaining employee records.
· Working closely across departments, assisting department managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
· Liaising with a wide range of people to formulate personnel systems and strategies in line with the companys mission and vision.
· Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture.
· Ensuring Health & Safety procedures are adequate.
· Recruiting staff
· Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
· Promoting HR technology that will improve the overall function.
· Advising on pay and other remuneration issues.
· Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
· Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
· Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
· Minimum CIPD Level 3.
· Five years HR Manager experience
· Professional, fair and willing to make a difference.
Working hours are from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Free parking plus great additional benefits.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or call Laura at the Tate Birmingham office on
0121 200 2535, alternatively email at
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75262514