Junior Graphic Designer
Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum based upon experience
A digital publishing company who produce monthly finance/sector focused magazines and online news sites are looking to recruit a full time Junior Graphic Designer that can help drive traffic and increase awareness of the group and its various platforms.
• Developing new branding
• Production of marketing materials and associated collateral
• Producing new websites and group website
• Email marketing campaigns
• Developing new and existing company logos
• Motion graphics/ video production
• Internal analytics documents and info graphics
• Digital systems graphics
The ideal candidate will have some experience within design role. A good understanding of SEO and social media would certainly be advantageous.
The Junior Graphic Designer will form part of the production team and will report directly to the Head of Production.
Standard office hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday, however additional hours may be required from time to time to ensure team deadlines are met.
If you are willing to hit the ground running and have the passion and flare required to succeed in the fast-paced world publishing you can contact us asap.