Business Intelligence Architect
Key position operating at group level for a large manufacturing organisation. My client has locations across a number of continents are an international manufacturing and sales company involved in the manufacture of high specification products. They are currently looking to grow their data warehouse and reporting team, and are looking to make a positive impact with the use of increased analytical reporting and the introduction of new data collection technologies and techniques. This new position represents an opportunity to work as part of a dynamic data warehouse/business intelligence team reporting directly to the group IT director.
The Data Warehouse Architect / Business Intelligence Architect for will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and delivering data for an established data warehouse.
- Expanding the scope of business intelligence (BI) reports and cubes by collaborating with the business, increasing the added value of our business intelligence (BI) systems across the group.
- Analysing business needs with key users from all levels within the group, designing and delivering of end-to-end solutions.
- Creating and maintaining the logical and physical data models for the data warehouse as well as monitoring of data accuracy by using data quality rules from multiple sources.
- Suggesting new technologies and techniques for data collection and validation.
As the Data Warehouse Architect/Business Intelligence Architect, you will require the following skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the ETL process and the tools within the Microsoft stack SQL Server SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Power BI.
- Must have experience within a data warehouse analyst/business intelligence analyst role within the manufacturing sector.
- Should have experience of extracting data from multiple data sources into one common data warehouse.
- A strong Cube/analytical data model design background.
- Expert level T-SQL skills
- ERP financial module experience.
In return, the data warehouse architect/business intelligence analyst will receive a competitive package.
The data warehouse architect/business intelligence analyst will suit candidates who are currently a business intelligence analyst, BI analyst, data warehouse analyst, business intelligence analyst.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.