Pension Transfer Specialist
Our client, a financial planning business are seeking a pension transfer professional to join their team in Wolverhampton.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all pension transfer, conversion and opt-out cases are reviewed before any recommendations are given to the client
- Ensure up to date and accurate records of pension transfer, conversion and opt-outs reviewed by the firm are kept
- Assist with the training and coaching of the paraplanning team with respect to pension transfers
- Assist the Paraplanning Manager to ensure that any outstanding compliance checks are followed up
- Contribute towards the preparation of client financial plans and suitability reports
Skills and Experience:
- Must have either G60 or AF3
- Strong pensions background
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning
- Strong understanding of the FCA's rules and compliance for the support undertaken
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience for this role then please apply now.