Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Gas Service Engineer to work for an established social housing association to temporarily help with a backlog of work on residential properties.
Benefits include a company vehicle, a good hourly wage and opportunity for a quick turnover to get straight into work. Additionally hours are social able working from Monday to Friday.
* Working on Gas servicing of Boilers, Cookers, Fires and other gas appliances within the residence.
* Targeted to complete 7 services a day.
* Working on planned scheduling route via a PDA.
* Servicing background having a good understanding of compliance and health and safety procedures
* ACS qualified - CCN1 CENWAT CPA1 CKR1 HTR1 WAT1
* Gas Certified registration Number
* Calibrated Flu Gas Analyser desirable but can be supplied.
Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing and maintenance professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
The successful candidates will be eligible for the following benefits:
Choice of payment through PAYE plus scheme or Umbrella companies
Opportunity to work for a reputable housing association who offer stability within the temporary market
Supportive working environment
Access to the Morgan Hunt referral scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.