Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst is required to join one of the most innovative and exciting IT organisations in the UK. Based in the West Midlands, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, prestigious and forward-thinking technology enabled organisation.
This is a 3-month contract paying up to £400pd depending on the experience.
This role is to support the design, deployment, and day to day operations of company wide Information Systems security technologies.
- Functional knowledge of network technologies including network security focused technologies such as next generation Firewalls and web application Firewalls
- Working knowledge of security solutions such as anti-virus, intrusion detection, security incident and event management
- Knowledge of server technologies including administration, virtualization, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Citrix
- Experience in developing as well as implementing support and administration procedures
- A highly pro-active self-starting ethos, outstanding team skills and the ability to effectively support colleagues
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of analytical skills
If you are not successful in this opportunity, we will keep your CV on our database for review against future opportunities.