Social Media Campaigns Manager
SF Group are currently looking for a Social Media Campaign Manager for our client based in Sutton Coldfield.
This role is in place be responsible for overseeing the social media marketing plan for the company to drive engagement, enquiries, and ultimately sales.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- To design and implement strategies and tactics that will grow our followers, engage and retain them
- Managing standalone social campaigns as well as providing social media support to other marketing activity
- Developing brand and direct response creative including content production - which may be turning research into sharable infographics, producing short videos, or maybe sharing an interview
- To take full ownership and to analyse and report on campaign performance, habits and behaviour of visitors and constantly strive to test, learn and improve on our approach to help ensure the achievement of targets
- To achieve agreed social metric targets
- Improve the processes used from the gathering of insightful data
The ideal person will be/have:
- A strong track record in strategic use of social media to contribute to organisational objectives
- Experience in developing and implementing social media strategies and campaigns
- A sound understanding of marketing best practice and current marketing tools and trends
- Ability to interpret data to drive continuous improvement
- Stakeholder management skills
This position will pay an annual salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 and is a great chance to join a growing business. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.