A KYC Administrator is required by a global investment bank to ensure that all new client relationships for the Asset Management business have undergone the appropriate client identification screening as mandated by the Bank`s AML and KYC procedures. This role contains a mix of Onboarding and Remediation KYC work.
Key responsibilities will include
- Performing the required Know Your Client (KYC) / Know Your Intermediary (KYI) screening on new/existing clients by documenting and corroborating the information obtained on the client as required by the Bank`s KYC Procedures utilising a variety of independent research sources
- Analysing Client data, documentation and negative news in order to determine Client Risk Profile as established under the KYC Procedures
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring all required AML / KYC Regulatory requirements for clients are met and liaise with Compliance on specific requirements and regulations arising under special circumstances
- Liaising with Clients, Front Office, Legal, and Operations as necessary as part of the KYC process
- Special projects relating to the Bank`s AML efforts
You will be of graduate calibre and have previous KYC experience in a banking or asset management environment. You will possess a good working knowledge of MS Excel together with excellent communication skills. Any European language skills (German, French, Spanish etc.) would be advantageous as would any previous project management experience.