LGV1 Driver - Immediate Start
Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for a Temporary LGV1 driver to work with our well known client based within the Birmingham area.
As an LGV1 driver you will be required to conduct x3 depot drops, the vehicle will already be loaded for you however the need to unload when you arrive on site using an FLT counterbalance is paramount.
Hours of work will be 18.00pm until 06.30am, Sunday to Friday only.
Our client will hold a small induction programme and use a buddy up system for the first 2 to 3 days to ensure you are fully comfortable with the role and the duties required.
This is an immediate start for a driver who possess the following…
- Full Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
- Hold a valid Digi Card and CPC Qualification Card
- Hold a valid Forklift Counterbalance Licence/Certificate
- Have a good geographical knowledge
- Have own transport to travel to and from work.
To apply for the role and an immediate interview with our client please email your CV to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment or call the Garretts Green office as soon as possible.