Are you experienced in selling scientific equipment such as laboratory apparatus, instrumentation, or consumables?
Our client is looking for an experienced sales professional to spearhead the growth of their cutting edge technology - used in conjunction with LC-MS and GC-MS instrumentation.
- Account Manage current clients across the south of England - mainly along the M4 corridor
- Identify and cultivate opportunities for business development
- Understand customer needs throughout and follow the entire sales process
- Provide sales and technical advice and support for OEMs
- Maintain or exceed annual sales goals
- Ideally possess a science degree
- Minimum 6 months’ sales experience in field sales as there will be approx. 50% travel.
- Experience in either Life sciences/Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Must be SELF-STARTER and motivated to find new accounts
Key words: Sales, Account Management, Business Development, scientific, technical, instrumentation, marketing, market, Capital Equipment, Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, GC-MS, LC-MS, GC-FID, Gas Generation, Swindon, Reading, London, Slough, West Midlands, OxfordVRS5592KF