International Sales Support Officer
We are currently recruiting for an International Sales Support Officer to be based at our head office in Nuneaton.
- Excellent administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills (strong excel skills required).
- Demonstrate attention to detail so that you can facilitate varying marketplace requests for product documentation. A high degree of accuracy is required for this role.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with other departments in the company, such as regulatory affairs, and also be able to liaise with external suppliers to maintain accuracy in third party and own label documentation
- You must be able to deliver to set timescales and have ability to prioritise work-loads according to briefs
- PA (H&B Product Advisor) Qualified preferable
- Background knowledge of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements products
- Experience of working in an internationals department preferable although not essential
- Experience of using AS400 system
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Our business doesn’t stop in the UK - Holland & Barrett International operates throughout Europe and has numerous Franchises globally all flying the Holland and Barrett flag. Together we form Europe’s largest and leading health food chain operating in over 1000 stores.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go……