Media & Content Executive
Working within the Group Communications team, the Media & Content Executive will help to deliver the communications strategy by actively engaging in social media and taking responsibility for content creation across a range of functions and channels. The role will also involve supporting the regional customer service teams in implementing a key part of Redrow’s social media strategy and liaising with external agencies when appropriate.
- Monitoring all social media channels and assigning content to the regional teams for them to answer - utilising Redrow’s social media technology: Crowd Control HQ
- Responding to customers on social media in order to establish how we can help / where they reside.
- Identifying and reporting on any trends that are observed: both within our own social media channels and the wider industry.
- Working closely with the marketing team on social media strategy and plans.
- Ensuring the social media monitoring tool, 'BuzzMonitor’, is updated and managed with all the latest search terms.
- Working with the Media & Content Manager to be a key point of contact for Redrow’s regional Customer Service teams.
- Creating engaging content in line with Redrow’s strategy and social media objectives
- Supporting staff users with help and advice related to social media.
- Helping the Group Communications Director and Media & Content Manager with administrative support.
- Helping to manage Redrow’s external agencies as and when required.
- Helping to ensure the efficient implementation of Redrow’s content plan.
- Co-ordinating responses to media enquiries as and when required.
- Assisting in PR-related administration - including organising bi-weekly conference calls and collating status reports.
- Helping to collate the team’s monthly Board report.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative individual; someone who is happy to share their ideas and thinking.
- A passion for social media and the transformative impact it can have on the relationships between businesses and consumers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience using social media within a business environment is desirable.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to a degree-level or equivalent.