National Fleet Manager
National Fleet Manager
As a National Fleet Manager your role is key to ensure the day to day compliance and control of our Service Levels Agreements. Daily reporting of HUB orders, supplier chain management and control of 3rd party fitters/contractors, coaching all staff regarding current campaigns and legislation are just a few of the key responsibilities for this role. You will be forecasting divisional numbers, working closely with Group Fleet teams and the Local Business Development Managers to aid them with upselling and think out of the box for bespoke incentives. The opportunities to grow our business and deliver Incredible customer service are endless.
To be a success in this role, you will have
• Incredible customer service skills
• Successfully coached and managed a team
• Self motivation and highly organised
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Previous experience within the car industry, preferable with Fleet experience
• Computer literacy
• A fantastic coping strategy to work under pressure
Some of Your Responsibilities
• Daily reporting of HUB orders via the Fleet funnel
• Splitting or order take based upon individual dealership performance to ensure maximisation of targets achievement
• Roll out and control of PDI centre expectation and performance against set SLA standards at each PDI centre
• Supplier management and control for 3rd party fitters and contractors ensuring SLA compliance and OEM standards are achieved taking into consideration VCA approval.
• Logistical control for cost saving for onward delivery element ensuring SLA’s are achieved and costs controlled but also ensuring processes are followed.
• Sign off for all LBDM orders to minimise dealership losses and focus around profits
• Incentivise the LBDM and Hub teams to both sell and upsell using current and bespoke campaigns
• Communicate with potential customers at both entry and senior level to ensure all offers and customer potentials are exploited accordingly
• Look outside of the box and deeper into every sale channel to maximise profitability through both finance and parts accessory fitments taking into account negotiation of 3rd party fitments to ensure profit margins are maximised while not impacting internal parts sales targets.
• Attend FN50 and larger customer reviews to both assess and manage our business performance against given SLA requirements implementing change and resolution as required.
• Manage OEM relationships with Toyota/Lexus GB Fleet field teams nationally to ensure Inchcape Derby are the nominated supplying site for any OEM generated opportunities
Our National Fleet Managers will receive a competitive salary, Company car, we also offer great benefits including:
22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years, Company pension scheme,
Life assurance, Childcare voucher scheme, Discount gym membership, Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers and Cycle to work scheme