Our client, a reputable organisation within the Transport Sector based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Scanning Administrator on a fixed term contract. The job is initially due to last for until December (with the possibility of being extended) and will be for 37 hours per week. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing full administrative support for a specialist digitalisation project
* Managing confidential information and performing duties in line with CIPD criteria and departmental quality checks
* Carrying out extensive scanning and uploading of employee and company documents
* Providing generalist Administrative support including data input as required
* Liaising with colleagues from various teams in regards to project tasks and completing work efficiently and to a high standard
The successful candidate must have experience of Administration and be able to commit to the duration of this post.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.